Spartan Race Training Groups were created with the help of the volunteers and Spartan enthusiasts in 2014. These training groups were established in cities and bring together around people with the same love of sports, exercise and adventure. These people were fascinated by Spartan Race from the first moment they tried it even if they tried before other different sports and races. These passionate Spartans want to be well prepared for the next Spartan Race.
To improve physical fitness and mental endurance they are doing training together in their city mostly in outdoor in any kind of weather condition. In these training groups, they strengthen mutual relationships, create new friendships, and many groups of these people meet outside training in their personal lives as friends who have created their own community of Spartans in a city.
The purpose of establishing STG is not to create elite teams but help ordinary people find the road to the sport.
• An official group can only be created by Spartan Race and the admin of the group must be Spartan staff.
• Official name of the group must be "STG - name of the group's city".
• There can only be one STG in each city.
• The founding member must have completed at least one Trifecta, finished initial training with the closest existing group to his city.
• The group suppose to participate at least 3 races per year!
• Mandatory attendance of at least one trainer of the group at the country meeting of trainers!
• Workouts must be held at a minimum of two times per week and at least one must be for free.
• All outdoor workouts must be free.
• Workouts should be held outdoors in nature if weather conditions allow.
STG logo and graphic design of FB page (group logos and FB fan page covers may not be changed without the knowledge of SR)
Each group will get access to a special only STG wave protected by password, starts right after Elite and Competitive heats.
The group coach will receive free tickets for all races in the season
Promotion materials such as STG Flag, banners etc.
No active group in your town?
Never mind, you can create your own group.
Reach out to us and we will help!